Prometheus 2 To Begin Shooting In January 2016 ?It looks as if there has been some movement on the Prometheus 2 project. Total Film magazine in an article on the upcoming Ridley Scott movie THE MARTIAN mentions that he will begin shooting Prometheus 2 in January 2016. This is the most promising news we have heard on the project which is due to see Noomi Rapace and Michael Fassbender reprise their roles. The films status has been changed on the professional version of the Internet Movie Database to ‘pre-production’ We will keep you updated as things develop.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners