R2D2 To Take To The Skies On DreamlinerA Star Wars-themed jet featuring the droid is unveiled ahead of the release of Episode VII: The Force Awakens in December. C3PO and R2D2 were on hand to watch as a Star Wars-liveried plane was unveiled at a hangar in the US. The Boeing 787 Dreamliner for Japanese airline All Nippon Airways (ANA) has been painted in the famous blue, white and black colours with an R2D2 motif printed on the cockpit. ANA first revealed in August this year it would be painting three jets with Star Wars designs. As the plane was rolled out of the hangar in Everett, Washington, iconic characters, including Stormtroopers, watched the event. The aircraft is due to fly between Tokyo and Vancouver on 18 October and later to the US, Europe and Australia from Japan. Passengers will also find themed in-flight decorations including headrest covers, serviettes and cups. The latest film in the series, Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens is due for release in December.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners