Star Trek Beyond's released date is pushed backStar Trek: Beyond has been pushed back, but luckily only by a couple of weeks. Paramount initially planned to release the sequel on July 8, 2016. It will now come out on July 22, 2016, facing off against Warner Bros.' King Arthur and Fox's Ice Age: Collision Course at the box office. Does this Star Trek Beyond charity appeal video reveal a brand new alien species? Star Trek Beyond cast pay a moving tribute to Leonard Nimoy from the bridge of the Enterprise Justin Lin is taking over directing duties from JJ Abrams, who was behind the first two Star Trek reboots in 2009 and 2013. Lin directed the third, fourth, fifth and sixth instalments of the Fast and Furious franchise. Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto return to their lead roles in Star Trek: Beyond. Plot details are however being kept under wraps for now. The film will mark the 50-year anniversary of the iconic TV series, which debuted on September 8, 1966 on NBC and aired for three seasons.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners