The Force Awakens Early In The UKIf you were planning to hover over your computer or tablet and grab your tickets to Star Wars: The Force Awakens in advance of its December 18 opening... Well, you’ll want to adjust your thinking back a day, at least in the UK. The film’s official Twitter feed has announced that J.J. Abrams’ trip to that galaxy far, far away will now open in Britain on December 17. And that’s not even the earliest release slot. Oh no: The United Arab Emirates (which served as locations for certain scenes including those shot on the planet of Jakku) will see the movie open on December 15; and France, Italy, and several other European nations can expect it on December 16. Abrams, who has typically been secretive about the film, has said that there will be at least one more trailer before the release, but won’t specify beyond “autumn”. But at least there's one less day to wait for the finished product. With new franchise faces John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Domhnall Gleeson, Andy Serkis, Gwendoline Christie and Adam Driver joining the veteran likes of Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford, Star Wars: The Force Awakens will arrive... You already know if you’ve been paying attention. But sorry Stateside readers – you still have to wait until December 18. For more on the film, check out the latest Empire.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners