Tomb Raider reboot is happening with Kathryn Bigelow on the shortlist to directA Tomb Raider reboot is on the fast track with a trio of female directors reportedly lined up for Lara Croft's next movie adventure. Oscar-winning Hurt Locker director Kathryn Bigelow, Twilight filmmaker Catherine Hardwicke and Deep Impact's Mimi Leder are all on the shortlist for the blockbuster, according to Tracking Board. he Walking Dead's Tricia Brock was previously said to be attached to the Warner Bros and Eidos-produced film, however the TV director passed on the chance to make the project. Evan Daugherty of Divergent and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fame is writing the script for the Tomb Raider reboot. Bigelow is the most recognisable of the three new Tomb Raider contenders having bagged an Academy Award for The Hurt Locker in 2010 and a nomination three years later for Zero Dark Thirty. Her credits also include action movie classics Point Break and Strange Days. Tomb Raider previously spawned two film versions with Angelina Jolie, 2001's Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and 2003 sequel Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life. The character is making a return to consoles this November with the release of Rise of the Tomb Raider.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners