Universal puts 'Pacific Rim 2' on holdLegendary and Universal Pictures have removed the sci-fi follow-up to their 2013 sci-fi adventure from its August 4 2017 slot but insisted they remained committed to releasing the film. The studios said they wanted the sequel to be at the vanguard of a “fully-immersive experience that the franchise deserves.” “To this end, the decision was made to delay the production and release of Pacific Rim 2 so that the creative team can continue in its efforts to exceed the amazing experience of the first film,” said a studio source. Meanwhile Anna Kendrick and Rebel Wilson return to the cast of Pitch Perfect 3, which has moved into the August 4 2017 slot form its original July 21 2017 date. Series regulars Paul Brooks of Gold Circle Entertainment and Max Handelman and Elizabeth Banks of Brownstone Productions produce the follow-up to this summer’s hit. Kay Cannon returns to write the screenplay.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners