Woody Harrelson Recruited For War For The Planet Of The ApesWoody Harrelson has had some experience with a big franchise thanks to the Hunger Games series. He’ll be tapping his villainous side for another as he’s joining the cast of War Of The Planet For The Apes. Unlike Dawn’s Toby Kebbell, however, he won’t be slipping into a performance capture suit. Harrelson, according to The Hollywood Reporter, is on board to play a human threat to our simian heroes called the Colonel. As for what else might be happening in the movie? That’s still tightly under wraps, though Dawn showed a conflict between the human survivors of the virus and Caesar’s (Andy Serkis) ape forces until a sort of truce was reached, one that was threatened by the coming of human reinforcements from outside San Francisco. We’d guess that someone called Colonel would be in charge of a force like that. Harrelson joins a cast that is still itself much of a mystery, though Gabriel Chavarria was recently added. Matt Reeves is back as director, with Mark Bomback once again on script duty, with the film due on July 21, 2017. Next up for Harrelson is The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 (November 20), Now You See Me: The Second Act (June 10 next year) and crime thriller Triple 9 (no date yet). He’s currently at work on Rob Reiner’s LBJ, about US President Lyndon B. Johnson, which has just added Burn Notice’s Jeffrey Donovan as John F. Kennedy.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners