Zip Tie Follow FocusWhen it comes to smooth focusing, nothing can quite match a follow focus… but for a few small pieces of plastic and metal, a follow focus can cost a pretty penny. It’s not uncommon to see a follow focus north of $500. So what are you to do? Well, one quick hack that you can use is to simply use a zip tie and a rubber band around your focus ring. It looks like this: Things You’ll Need: Zip Tie, Rubber Band
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners