Latest Locations & Information for Production Companies & Photographers
WM2361 : General Store And Off Licence For Filming
General store in quiet community selling a broad range of household products, foods and alcohol. The store is available to film in by arrangement.
EM2366 : Estate With c1700 Hall Available For Filming
Privately owned Hall with an array of rooms for filming including a magnificent Ballroom, Billiard Room and Library with many other spaces available across the Estate
SE2367 : Court Lodge Estate
no description yet
SE2369 : South East London Private Country Estate Film Location With Traditionally Styled Manor House, Lakes and Parkland
South East London Private estate available for filming, photo-shoots and creating drone footage.
SE2372 : 1950s House With Large Garden And Driveway Available To Hire For Filming
The house is an 'average sized 1950s house', with great outdoor space, and generous sized rooms inside for filming and photo shoots.
S2375 : Glasgow-based Atmospheric Former Victorian Factory Warehouse Industrial Space
20,000 sq.ft of event, filming and production space spread over 2 floors, only 10 minutes from Glasgow centre. There are few buildings in the city centre that have the same scale and variety – from traditional warehouse space, white walled galleries and a double height room with original glue vats and industrial pipe work. This unique mix of space makes this venue an ideal host for productions large or small.
EM2378 : Stable Courtyard
Georgian Stable Courtyard with rooms and spaces including studio rustic stables dining area. Kitchen tea room, informal lounge and 10 modern Georgian bedrooms.
- Let's sink a car for Top Gear!
- Belfast Telegraph Film Location Article
- Signature to launch UK survival thriller ‘Hounded’ at the EFM (exclusive)
- High Snobiety - Gucci x Northface Campaign
- Lorenzo Agius Interview - Shooting Underwater For Vanity Fair/Canon (LON1721)
- A day in the life of a location agency!
- Proactiv+ Live Facebook Blogging (Manchester '17)
- Derbyshire Welcomes Yasmin Ogbu
- RADAR - 5 Questions to ask about Awards and Competitions
- Common Questions From Location Owners